Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Glance before you get in the stance!

Reuters reports.....

A Taiwanese man became a sitting target for a snake, which bit his penis as sat on the toilet at his rural home, local media reported on Monday.

"As soon as he sat down, he suddenly felt a knife-like pain and reacted instinctively by standing up," the China Times said. "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."

The 51-year-old man, from Nantou County, was under medical care with minor injuries, a director at Puli Christian Hospital said.

"As soon as he has passed the risk of infection, he can go," the director, who declined to be named, said. "A snake's mouth isn't always clean."

Local television images showed the black and yellow reptile, reportedly a species of rat snake, being uncoiled and plucked slowly from the toilet bowl.
Snakes regularly enter rural homes in Taiwan and other sub-tropical regions of Asia.

I HAVE ONE WORD TO SAY......WHATTHEWHAT!?!?!?!?

I found so much humor in this article but it is soooo hard to laugh considering what happened to the guy. I personally do not know what I would do if that happen to me. However I do know this, if snakes regularly do stuff like this, I would be on the next thing floating out of that country!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment