Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bang, Bang, Bang

Check this out…
Police said an 11-year-old girl threatened her 7-year-old sister with a gun to force the younger child to play with her on Monday at her grandmother's residence. Police said the girl also pointed the .38-caliber pistol at her grandmother.

The child surrendered the gun after the grandmother made several demands for it.The weapon wasn't loaded but police believe the girl didn't know that.

Police said the two girls argued and the 11-year-old then retrieved the gun from her grandmother's bedroom. She was being held at a juvenile detention center on charges of brandishing a weapon and domestic assault.

Ok first of all, are you that horrible of a child that you need a gun to make your own sister play with you? Second, this kid actually pointed the gun at her grandmother?

I would not be here to write these words if had even went in my grandmother's room wtithout her permission, much less point a 38 pistol at her. My grandmother would have whupped me with her antique coffee table if I even thought about going into to her bedroom to take ANYTHING!!! Not to mention the whuppin my father would have given me after my grandmother told him why she beat me into the Intensive Care Unit.

Let me set the scene for you…about 4 weeks after my grandma beat me with the coffee table, I wake up in the ICU. The doctor releases me a week later, and on said release day, my father says to the doctor, “don’t make that bed up just yet” and proceeds to give me the whuppin of a lifetime and I am able to keep the same room in the ICU!

Not only do I get to miss 2 months of school, in the end, I would be a better person for it….that is if I didn’t suffer any real brain damage and if could retain the use of my butt and limbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment