Thursday, June 18, 2009

INSTANT CLASSIC!

If you do not know this face by now, you soon will. This is Laura Izibor (born 13 May 1987) on Griffith Avenue, Dublin, Ireland, is an Irish R&B singer of Irish/Nigerian descent.

Two days ago on June 16th 2009, Laura Izibor released her debut album "Let The Truth Be Told" here in the US. Two words…INSTANT CLASSIC!

I have listened to the album about 4 times and I cannot for the life of me figure out which song I like best. All 14 (The Deluxe Version) songs are great to me, even the remix of “From my heart to yours” is awesome.

I have literally listened to this album straight through 4 times. I cannot and have not skipped or fast forwarded through any of the songs.

It is a very soulful album while at the same time it covers a broad range of sounds. There are no insinuative lyrics, just decent, passionate lyrics put to good old feel-good music with exceptional singing and Classic University is forever a fan.

And Laura Izibor, there is a Classic University Scholarship waiting for you on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment