Monday, June 22, 2009

DEPRESSED TIRADE!!!

YES IT’S TIRADE TIME AGAIN!!!!

I hate this time of year!!

The NBA playoffs just ended, there are no summer Olympics, baseball is just starting, (only up to about 70 games or so with about 7461 games left so no game is even close to being important), even hockey is done.

All the decent television shows are on hiatus, we are just left with “I’m a celebrity get me out of here” and that is worst than watching white paint dry on a white wall.


I CAN NOT TAKE THIS!!!!

The only thing keeping me going right now is the fantasy football oasis in this desert of dry television. It is a looooong way off but I can see it, oh yes I can see it, its right there in front of me.

The fantasy football magazines are in the stores, the 30 minute NFL Live on ESPN are starting to peak their head out every few days, my Championship ring is in the mail on the way to its CHAMPIONSHIP owner, I can even smell the mock drafts, the trash talk is in the air….yes its right there in front of me.

One of my drafts is exactly 2 months away to the day and I am going nuts!! In one of my leagues we are even trading draft picks already. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Yesss…the fantasy football oasis in this desert of dry television is right there in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment