Saturday, July 11, 2009

Impressive....Most Impressive

For the past few weeks I have been on the biggest sushi kick in history of sushi kicks. I'm talking sushi for lunch and sushi for dinner and if they had some "sushi flakes or "sushi-o's" I would be eating those for breakfast. Being the major Star Wars fan that I am, I am now complete and one with the sushi force, thanks to CHOP SABERS!!!
Star Wars lightsabers use as the chopsticks, the Chop Sabers, cool and awesome chopsticks!"Suitable for eating sushi or defending the galaxy, the Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader lightsabers measure 9" long, with the blades cast in translucent material. The smaller "children's size" Yoda saber measures approximately 7" long. As a special bonus each set includes translucent Star Wars logo chopstick rests."

No comments:

Post a Comment